'갈우', '서기' 등 실력파 배우들이 출연했던 2010년 중국 로맨틱 코미디영화 <비성물요>.
이 영화가 당시에 상영하자마자 바로 유행어를 만들어서 중국 사람사이에 큰 인기를 얻었습니다.
'유머'와 '철학(?)'를 담은 대사들이 아직도 많은 일반 연인 사이에 돌고 있는데요 ^^
언어가 다르지만 우리도 그 중의 재미를 느낄 수 있다고 생각을 하는데요 ~♡
1. Life is short, I would love to continue making this mistake with you .
人生短暂,我愿和你将错就错。
2. We are not really breaking up, we are just going to separate for a while. We might get together again in the end.
我们不是真的分手,只是暂时分开一段时间,最后还会在一起。
3. Are you going to get used to no one driving your insane?
没有人再作弄你你会习惯吗?
4. I might never find someone who treats me as good as you did.
我再也找不到一个人,能像你那样对我好。
5. You can be as sweet as an angel, but when you are a jerk, you are the biggest jerk on the earth..
可爱的时候 你像天使;可恨的时候 你像魔鬼。
6. You are looking for relationship, I am looking for marriage.
你寻找的是爱情,我寻找的是婚姻。
7. We weren’t on the same page since the beginning.
我们从一开始就不在一个平面上。
8. Whoever said that you can be friends after breaking up.
生意散了交情还在。
9. I will always think the best of you.
我永远想着你的好
10. Everything was like a dream.
一切都像一场梦。
11.I can’t put into words how good this feels.
这种感觉难以言表。
12. You need to put yourself in the businessmen’s shoes.
在商言商。