본문 바로가기

중국소식/재밌있는 중국어

영화속의 지혜로운 말~ 중국어로 배워볼까요?

 

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

你的思想如同水我的朋友水波摇曳时难看清当它平静下来答案就清澈见底了

——《功夫熊猫_Kung Fu Panda

 

 

 

We all end up dead, the question is how and why.

们最终都会死问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死

——《勇敢的心_Brave Heart

 

 

 

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

你所要学习的最美妙的事情就是去爱和被爱

---红磨坊_Moulin Rouge

 

 

 

Alicia, does our relationship warrant long-term commitment?Cause I need some kind of proof, some kind of verifiable empirical data.

艾莉西们之间的关系是否能保证长远的承诺呢我需要一点证明一些可以作为依据的资料

——《丽心灵_A beautiful Mind

 

 

Be the flame - not the moth.

要做火焰而不是扑火的飞蛾

--萨诺瓦_ Casanova

 

 

 

 

Be not afraid of greatness.Some are born great.Some achieve greatness.And some have greatness trust upon them.

不要害怕强大有些人天生就强大有些人成就后强大有些人是不得不强大

--足球尤物_ She's the Man

 

 

 

 

Ultimately,we're all dead men.Sadly,we cannot choose how but,what we can decide is how we meet that end,in order that we are remembered,as men.

最后们都会化为一堆枯骨可悲的是我们无法选择命运但是我们有权利选择面对死亡的态度——惟有如此会被人追忆

——《角斗士_Gladiatus

 

 

 

 

An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time sometime for forgettingA badlyhurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.

一段不被接受的爱情需要的不是伤心而是时间一段可以用来遗忘的时间颗被深深伤了的心需要的不是同情而是明白

——《国病人_ The English Patient